Salon

We will be on board the Independence of the Seas leaving Feb 13. My sister is getting married on Cozumel. We are wanting to have our hair done in the salon prior to getting off at Cozumel. Does anyone have any idea who I need to contact prior to getting on the ship. I want to make sure we have reserved spots, since it is her wedding. Also does anyone have an experience with the salon doing up dos for weddings. What about cost? My sister is a little nervous about this and I want to get information for her.

Thank you

Melinda

We will be on board the Independence of the Seas leaving Feb 13. My sister is getting married on Cozumel. We are wanting to have our hair done in the salon prior to getting off at Cozumel. Does anyone have any idea who I need to contact prior to getting on the ship. I want to make sure we have reserved spots, since it is her wedding. Also does anyone have an experience with the salon doing up dos for weddings. What about cost? My sister is a little nervous about this and I want to get information for her.

Thank you

Melinda

The group coordinator on board would be a good first contact, though I don't know that email address. I'd also try contacting the Royal Romance (google that) people. They are the ones who coordinate weddings, and they know how to set up the salon appointments.