Arriving on Disney Cruise with a 4 & 6 year old

1newf1not

We are wondering what we can do in the Falmouth area with little ones?

They will not want to shop....is this more a day we get off the ship..walk around ...grab a quick bite...then get back on the ship for the day?

Or are there little kid things to do? That aren't a super long drive away?

Thank you:D

I'm in the same situation with 4 & 6 year olds coming into Falmouth on Disney Fantasy. With kids that young things like Dunns River Falls, blue hole, bobsled, ziplines etc... aren't an option.

If you just want to stay in port the Margaritaville has a nice pool so you could just hang out there for a while and buy food and drinks. But Jamaica is beautiful and I'd hate to see you not experience some of it.

Depending on which ship your on, one of the catamaran sails or beach days would be good. Personally I'm getting a day pass at the closest all inclusive resort that has a water park for the kids and a swim up bar for us. Day passes at Royalton White Sands are $100 per adult and $50 per kid but its only 3 miles from the port. Alot of cruise ship excursions try to take you to a Jewel resort that is 50 min drive away for about the same price.

Day passes at Royalton White Sands are $100 per adult and $50 per kid but its only 3 miles from the port.

I can't seem to find any info on these day passes online. Do you have a link with any additional info?

Also, I am king of ignorant on jamaica...how far is Montego Bay from Falmouth? The website I find says the resort is in Montego Bay?

Edited by LSUfan4444

Royalton White Sands "Montego Bay" is not in Montego Bay. It's in the same "parish" or neighborhood as the Falmouth Cruise terminal. Google maps shows its 5.5 km or just over 3 miles from the dock. The day pass must be bought through the hotel. I would call or email. I've found one reseller on line marking it up to $130 per person. I'd love to check out Jewel too but your loosing 2 hours of your day on a bus. I made a friend last time in Jamaica that works for Chukka tours and he quoted me $10pp round trip transfer to the royalton but I think I'm getting a return customer favor at that price.

Edited by JP350Z