Best specialty for birthday?

Roatanfans

In April we will be on the Grand to Hawaii. This time we are trying out the family suite so the first night comes with dinner at one of the specialty restaurants. That day also happens to be my twin girls 5th birthday. Is one venue better then the others for a birthday celebration? I'm guessing they are pretty similar, but I thought I would check just in case I was wrong!

In April we will be on the Grand to Hawaii. This time we are trying out the family suite so the first night comes with dinner at one of the specialty restaurants. That day also happens to be my twin girls 5th birthday. Is one venue better then the others for a birthday celebration? I'm guessing they are pretty similar, but I thought I would check just in case I was wrong!

Because the twins are five.. I would suggest Sabatini's. I'm thinking "Italian" over "Steak". I'm sure either will do their best to help you celebrate but I could see it being a little easier to feed the twins in Sabatini's. JMHO

Try this link - Princess has sample menus from Crown Grill and Sabatini's. Then you could see yourself what your children would most enjoy. We thought our kids would definitely NOT like Crown Grill when that was the specialty restaurant assigned to us as part of our deal, but they LOVED it! I guess Filet Mignon can do that to the most picky eater!

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/specialty-restaurants/

Look at the menus and see what everyone will like.