Carnival Special Requests

ccruise87

I was told that any special requests were to be put in to the wedding department and they send a memo to the wedding day coordinators. This memo is what is followed for the wedding. I was curious if anyone had requested anything other than what is already provided. Not sure if I should make any special requests! Thanks!

Edited by ccruise87

I haven't made any request yet, ( still waiting to book for summer 2017), BUT as I've gone thought these threads I am seen ton of special requests that have been honored. Extra reception time, ceremony music, extra cake tiers, menu items, flowers, adjustment to ceremony time, just to name a few. I think if your request is within reason and they can safely accommodate you without effecting their profit or the experience of other passengers, they will do it. What kinds of requests are you looking to make? it never hurts to ask, they worse they can do is say no.

The most random request we made was for formal FunShip Freddy to come take pictures during our reception. We never thought in the a million years that they would make that one happen, but they did. The CCL coordinator worked with the Entertainment Department to make it happen.