Tux Rental

beckers

Anyone have the experience of renting a tuxedo and it not being on the ship when getting there? I'm a little worried that if it's not there you wouldn't be albe to attend the two formal nights. And how to they get a tux on board a cruise leaving from the port in Whitter Alaska?

When crusing Princes lines . . . they have this area under control. The last 2 cruises we ordered tuxes & they were ready & waiting in our cabin upon arrival.

I did notice this last time (4/10) a card attached to the bag . . . leaving a # for any problems that we may encounter ( none for us) however, I heard or read, they have extras tuxes on board for problem w/ sizing & a tailor also.

If you go to a local Tux store & get measured (or already have your measurements from a past purchase) it will be easier calling in or order online.

Either way have a great time . . . & remember to get some formal pics in that tux!

Laurie

We're going to try using the Princess tux people. They assure me that they can get a tux to Tahiti! My huband usually wears a kilt for formal nights, but there's only two and the kilt outfit weighs 25 lbs which is a lot out of the luggage allowance.

Soraya

When I called Princess about Tux rental pricing

they directed me to another phone number which I don't have anymore but they must do it for all their ships. They have different packages

but for a black coat and pants 2 white shirts bowtie and cumberband it was $80. Not to bad.

We rented a tux for hubby on the Golden 1/31/04 - It was ready and waiting in the room when we arrived. Very easy and more room for me in the suitcase! Two shirts and everything else including shoes was I think 90. Well worth it just to see how handsome he looked!

Norweigan Dawn 5/04

Golden Princess 1/04

Archived