Princess bus Transfer to Anchorage

cpmom

Hi-

We are going on the NB Coral to Whittier next July and have signed up for the Princess bus transfer into Anchorage. We are renting a car and driving north from the airport.

My question:

What time can I reasonable expect to be at the airport? How early or late has anyone gotten there?

Thanks for any input you can give me.

Cathy

Where "downtown" would the Princess transportation bus drop you? Do you know what car rental places would be near there? I checked the Hertz website; they have one at 414 K St. Is that close? They were $65 cheaper than the airport location for a one wk rental, which was because of a $32 airport fee and 11% airport tax. Also, there is no drop fee, so I could get my car at the K St. location and drop it off at the airport. Yeaaa--saves $65. Thanks Yukon

You may want to check, but turning the car back into the airport may add the airport fees. This was the case for me in August, so I just picked up at the airport. If you pick up and return downtown then the savings, but the offices often close early, 5pm for my rental and too early for me with a late flight.

Archived