Has Anyone Booked Shore Excursions On-line ???

AZCAMM

I booked all of mine except for the unscheduled stop in Costa Maya on my 9/18 Conquest trip. No problems--they delivered my tickets the morning of the second day and one ended up being canceled due to weather and was refunded immediately to my sail & sign.

We booked online for our excusion in Jamaica before sailing ; the tickets were delivered to our cabins the day before. We did notice that although we paid with a credit card online, they included the tickets on the S&S card and then credited the S&S card for the tickets. Not sure why it worked that way, but it didn't bother us as long as we were charged only once.

Booked on-line for my Spirit sailing this last April, no problem.

A hint though...............even though you have already paid for your tours, to print the tickets on board for you the system doesn't recognize pre-paid yet, so your S&S Card will get charged for the tours then they will issue a credit, it all evens out but I had checked the FunVision system after the charges were posted, but before the credits were posted, when nuts about it looking like I ws double paying for the tour and high-tailed it to the Purser's Desk who informed me (very nicely) about how the system works..........so I stopped hyperventaling and went back to my cabin.

Tickets arrived in my mail-box that night, word of warning though, they might change the time of your tour on you from what you booked, so check the tickets themselves VERY carefully.............if the time doesn't match what you want and there are multiple departure times for that tour, go immediately to the tour desk and get it changed.............otherwise the ticket might say 9:00 and you think it's 10:00 (as you booked it) and guess what? you missed your tour.............and they won't refund you because you didn't check the ticket.............they will refund you (shipboard credit by the way) if the tour leaves without you do to problems getting off the ship (like having a wheelchair to be tendered and the midship elevators won't go to Deck A.....oops!) and they are unable to reschedule you with another departure.

Other than those issues...............I only book on line now.

They just opened the Cabo and Mazatlan excursions for our Feb 12th cruise today and I booked Cabo, no problem. I am waiting for the PV excursion to become available still. Mazatlan I already have Randi and Mazt. Frank booked.

Archived