Epic- disembark time?

hlsess

We dock at 5AM on 12/28 when do I expect to get off ship ? One other ship docks at 9 AM We will plan to self walk off since it's faster.... We have a tour that wants to start at 8:30

is breakfast served this morning? any other tips?

I've heard people disembarking from around 6am previously.

Breakfast will be served, if you have a tour at 8:30 you've plenty of time to grab something from the buffet!

Edited by kirsty_r

On the 12/28th? We embark on the 12/29th in Barcelona. Do they really let the ship stay 1Night without Guests!?

you must be embarking on the 28th?? or are you on the November not December cruise??

Edited by kirsty_r

I am on this cruise & hoping to get off by 7am to visit a friend on the Diadema which is also in port that day. Disembarkation from 6am would be perfect. From previous cruises it looks like the epic reaches Barcelona at 3am?

I am on this cruise & hoping to get off by 7am to visit a friend on the Diadema which is also in port that day. Disembarkation from 6am would be perfect. From previous cruises it looks like the epic reaches Barcelona at 3am?

officially arrives at 5 but i have been docked at 4:30 before. All depends on port staff to receive vessel, and weather conditions etc. Certainly announcements to disembark started around 6-6:30 when I was onboard, even though we docked earlier.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you walk off anytime or just earliest? we are not doing a planned tour anymore but do need to take luggage to our hotel then have a day in BCN... what time would be best to leave ship- trying to buy tickets for parc Guell the morning that we disembark..... would I be safe getting them at 10? what if we miss our time?

You can walk off anytime you want. People who absolutely need to be the very first ones off the ship must self-disembark because they don't have time to wait for their baggage to be delivered to the terminal. But if you choose self-disembarkation, you choose when you get off.

Dropping off bags at hotel and getting to Parc Güell by 10 is certainly doable, but depending on where your hotel is and what kind of transportation you are using, you'll need to disembark probably by 8am. If you buy tickets to Parc Güell for 10am, they will let you enter up until 10:30am, so you have some margin for error.

You can play it by ear, if the weather is not great pre-cruise you can leave it until the day you arrive back in Barcelona. You can wait and buy tickets at the park, too (I think it costs 1 euro more per ticket). I don't think the lines are too bad in the wintertime.

You can play it by ear, if the weather is not great pre-cruise you can leave it until the day you arrive back in Barcelona. You can wait and buy tickets at the park, too (I think it costs 1 euro more per ticket). I don't think the lines are too bad in the wintertime.

oh I didn't know that.. need to search that- would be easier not to buy beforehand...