Mini Suites AD 726 and AD 728 help

nick1234

Are these rooms really that noisy?? Am considering paying extra for a suite.We are NOT night people and DH will flip if the room is rocking all night from Club Fusion.Please all who stayed in these cabins give me your honest oppinion.

Ali

So far one person has had and posted that you could hear the sounds of Club Fusion on the Caribbean Princess aft Emerald deck Mini's.

There have been several posts from those cruising on the Diamond Princess Aft mini's on the Emerald deck that heard NOTHING.

Could there be that much difference in the sound proofing between these 2 ships just because they were made in different ship yards?

Vicki

12/26/04 Caribbean Princess to Eastern Caribbean
Princess Star 8/03 Alaska
Princess Coral 3/03 Panama
Disney's Wonder 12/01 Bahama's
RCC Majesty of the Seas 11/99 Southern Caribbean

Ali - Club Fusion is directly below the Emerald decks mini-suites on the Diamond. I am booked in one of those minis this summer and have been reading reviews praying I made a good decision!

Tracy

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;26;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
DIAMOND ALASKA

All three of the new ships, Diamond, Caribbean & Sapphire have "Club Fusion" directly below the Emerald deck aft Mini-Suites. So far we have only heard from 1 person on the Caribbean Princess and several on the Diamond.

So far all the Diamond cruisers say they couldn't hear any bleed-thru from the Club Fusion. The 1 person on the Caribbean said they could hear it.

I guess we will have to wait until more cruisers return on the Caribbean Princess that have had these aft Mini's before we all change our reservations. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Vicki

12/26/04 Caribbean Princess to Eastern Caribbean
Princess Star 8/03 Alaska
Princess Coral 3/03 Panama
Disney's Wonder 12/01 Bahama's
RCC Majesty of the Seas 11/99 Southern Caribbean

Archived