Emerald Princess cabin E305-Obstructed View

tabprincess

Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this cabin? It looks like it may not be that obstructed on the Princess Deck plans. Looks like it could be between lifeboats. Anyone with experience? Also, is there noise from Promenade deck below?

Thanks!

I don't think it's a bad view: you can see over the top of the lifeboat (it's nice that the photo for E306 is from a different angle, so you can see the total view you'd get -- E306 and E305 are going to have the same view, since they're identically positioned) and you can see down to the water. I'd be happy with it.

It's hard to imagine the regular sound of the promenade deck door closing would penetrate up to your cabin, although possibly if it slams shut due to high wind, I suppose you could hear/feel it in your cabin. It's not anything that would bother me personally as it's probably random and occasional. It can't be that big a problem or there'd be more posts about it!