Fll to port mia

wine night

Rent a car at FLL and return it in Miami.

Alamo has a free shuttle from the airport, Budget from their downtown/port location, so return it at one of those locations.

That way you have a car to go out to eat, etc the night before and you don't need to narrow your hotel choices to one with a shuttle available.

Also, there is a bus/train/shuttle option that FLL airport has with MIA airport that runs non stop on the hour I think. So you could ride that to the MIA airport, get a hotel in miami with airport shuttle - and uber to the port of miami

not a great option, but it is an option.

I wouldn't say there's no reason. If you don't like driving in the city or your flight is arriving late, I'd go with SAS. That's what I did last time with a 10pm flight, but in January we arrive at 3pm. I rented a car from Budget at FLL and return it to the port location with the free shuttle to the ship for $35. That's no more expensive than SAS for two people and you get to explore the city instead of sitting in your hotel all night.

I wouldn't say there's no reason. If you don't like driving in the city or your flight is arriving late, I'd go with SAS. That's what I did last time with a 10pm flight, but in January we arrive at 3pm. I rented a car from Budget at FLL and return it to the port location with the free shuttle to the ship for $35. That's no more expensive than SAS for two people and you get to explore the city instead of sitting in your hotel all night.

We have a big family they are all arriving different days..so I can rent a car in Fll airport and drop it off at the mia port ? This sounds perfect

Yes, if Alamo you need to drop the car off at the MIA airport, if you book with Budget you need to drop off at the 2nd Street lot. Not sure if others do shuttles, these are the only two I'm familiar with.

Yes, if Alamo you need to drop the car off at the MIA airport, if you book with Budget you need to drop off at the 2nd Street lot. Not sure if others do shuttles, these are the only two I'm familiar with.

National does also (they are owned by the same company that owns Alamo). We used National twice on our last cruise out of MIA. Picked up the car at FLL and dropped it off at MIA then took their free shuttle to the port. On our return, we took their shuttle to MIA to pick up a car, drove down to the Keys, then returned it to FLL that evening for our flight.

Just check and make sure there's no "drop off fee". There wasn't for us, but I know some companies impose them.