So glad I only have a few cruises

emod20

I am glad you have enjoyed all your cruises as have I .:) I don't agree that more cruises makes people negative but do believe that some migrate away from Carnival .

There are also large numbers of very experienced cruisers who don't bother posting on the CC cruise line boards especially Carnival's . When they post it usually to the Roll Call section .

Enjoy your cruise .

I used my phone to type original. Was supposed to be in the form of a question. I use CC for information and to pass the time away working at night dreaming of cruise. I have never posted a review or even logged on after cruise because of the depression. I realize that is a mistake as I owe members a review. It seems to me that in business also most reviews of product or service are negative. As happy with product don't take time to post. Seems to me the long time between any vacation makes them more special. I was so glad we got added to FTTF so my wife doesn't have to wait in line and I can eat early. .... As you get to a point where you can afford more vacations sometimes life gets in the way. If I could have bought wife a cure or my dad a cure for altzimer I wouldn't be going on this cruise. Have had to wear a suit and tie for 25 years at work or funerals so I don't care to on vacation. Nor do I care what any one else wears hell its fun to watch others and take pics. Or proud to see vet with uniform on. Any way I will force myself to do a review thus time . thanks for all the pre cruise info. Fly down next Friday and go to Rusty's seafood for 3 dozen oysters then on to valor sat . I plan to offset the drink package by loading up on smoked salmon. And not doing much off the ship . should have worded thing different about long time cruisers

Congrats to going on your next cruise. I know you and your wife will have a great time. Leave the good luck charms at home. You have a higher power on your side. Especially with your wife beating cancer 2 times. you go girl!!!

I agree with everyone on here about there is no such thing as a bad cruise.(BITE YOUR TONGUE IF YOU DISSAGREE!!) And remember a bad day at sea is better than good day at work. LOL

We have been on the Valor and is one of our favorite ships. (8 cruises so far, only one not carnival)

Enjoy your vacation and have a awesome time.

Any one want to guess if we are going to have a good time starting next sat Nov 6th on the valor?

I'm guessing that you will have a great cruise. When you have a long cruise list, I'm guessing that you will still have good cruises. It's more about you than about the cruise.

Our first cruise was to Alaska and it rained in every port. We still loved it. We cruise regularly and Alaska remains our favorite destination.

Bon Voyage!

I often laugh at some of the negative posts. “OMG There was a finger print on the mirror!”, “The cheese on my omelet wasn’t melted!”, “I only got one olive in my martini!” It makes one wonder how the negative posters would deal with real tragedy ……… like cancer.

Best wishes to you and your wife, OP. I hope you have the time of your life on your upcoming cruise.

Hey, the cheese is a pretty valid complaint. When I make omelets, the cheese melts when it comes in contact with the hot egg. It's a bit odd to see the cheese not change it's texture after it has had enough time to melt.

OP have a great cruise and may you have cheese that melts.