Peninsular Club and kids

chocolateduck

Hi have just got back from a 7 night cruise with P&O and our daughter would normally receive a P&O sweatshirt as part of the cruise as she is a member of the Peninsular club however this time there did not appear to be any gift for the kids.

Have P&O changed something recently?

I am not aware of any free handouts to children at the end of cruises relating to being members of the Peninsular Club. My daughter has on occasions received something on the last day but not always. This has varied a lot from cruise to cruise and often they just get their artwork returned! I have assumed it was simply a goodwill gesture from the Youth Team. I was not aware of any special situation with Peninsular Club members.

Regards John

Hi, we have not cruised on P & O this year with the kids, but certainly last year and in previous years they have had a peninsular gift. As the op has said these are usually P&O sweatshirts.

Normally an invitation will appear in the cabin at some point of the holiday for the children to visit the cruise sales desk to collect their gift. Mind you, they are not always accurate with the invites as last year my daughter had one and my son didn't ! Easily sorted when we got to the sales dek though. We have only done longer cruises, 10 nights + so I'm not sure if the gifts are given on a shorter cruise.