Allure Entertainment and Formal nights

I haven't been on the Allure or Oasis in a few years and am booked in 29 days. Was getting ready to schedule entertainment and a specialty restaurant and had a couple of questions.

1. It says I cannot book the comedy show, I need to check on line. Is that because it is sold out or are they not booking that on-line these days.

2. Are formal nights on the 2nd and 5th night?

Edited by CruiseLover15

I'm guessing that the comedy show might be sold out already since your cruise is 29 days out.

Last year's Western Caribbean cruises were on nights 2 and 5, based on my research. Not 100% sure that there will be no changes this summer season, but in all likelihood not. I'm not sure which nights are formal on Eastern.

I'm guessing that the comedy show might be sold out already since your cruise is 29 days out.

Last year's Western Caribbean cruises were on nights 2 and 5, based on my research. Not 100% sure that there will be no changes this summer season, but in all likelihood not. I'm not sure which nights are formal on Eastern.

I'd also guess likewise since the comedy show is still booked online. You might want to check in at guest services when you get onboard to see if there's any open seats since they usually hold back some seats for people who wait to book until they're onboard.

On an Eastern itinerary, formal nights are the 2nd and 6th.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

For those that didn't know, you can watch live webcams from FLL and Port Everglades.

FLL Webcams (SW and SE views) are at http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Port Everglades (aka The Wavecam) is at http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

You can put a request in for them to zoom into you as you leave port at http://portevergladeswebcam.com/wave.html

The Port Everglades Ship schedule is at https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webclient/public/publicmovements.aspx

Edited by rluzius

They don't allow pre-book all the seats to the comedy show. There is a line to wait in outside the club. Once the pre-booked who show up are seated, they fill the empty seats from that line.

You are giving bad info, you can book the comedy show in advance.

I haven't been on the Allure or Oasis in a few years and am booked in 29 days. Was getting ready to schedule entertainment and a specialty restaurant and had a couple of questions.

1. It says I cannot book the comedy show, I need to check on line. Is that because it is sold out or are they not booking that on-line these days.

2. Are formal nights on the 2nd and 5th night?

You're very late to book the comedy show.

They don't allow pre-book all the seats to the comedy show. There is a line to wait in outside the club. Once the pre-booked who show up are seated, they fill the empty seats from that line.
IME they don't allow booking of ALL the Comedy Club seats on-line (probably 75 - 80% of seats are assignable on-line). They will however book up to 100% once people are on-board, so it is possible that no one from the stand-by line will get in but usually there are some no-shows and at least a few prople get in, but often not many. Ticket held out until boarding are given out at Studio B; go there immediately and you can usually get what you want.

Thom