Question for those who have been on Allure and Liberty

There was a special event you could purchase for the night of the 70's Disco Street Party in the Rising Tide Bar. It was two hours of unlimited alcoholic beverages, snacks and a seat for the party. My husband and I purchased this event and it turned out to be the best night of the cruise.

Is there anything like this on Liberty for their 70's Disco Street Party? I tried searching the boards but didn't find anything.

The Rising Tide bar are on the Oasis Class ships and not on the Freedom Class ships.

For higher viewing ( but not that close ) you can go 6th or 7th floor on either end of the Promenade.

Also there are viewing balconies overlooking the Promenade located next to the elevators - both fore and aft.

The Rising Tide bar are on the Oasis Class ships and not on the Freedom Class ships.

For higher viewing ( but not that close ) you can go 6th or 7th floor on either end of the Promenade.

Also there are viewing balconies overlooking the Promenade located next to the elevators - both fore and aft.

Thank you mattpro, but I am not looking for an actual location to view the disco party. I'm asking if there is a purchasable event for the disco party similar to the one on Allure.