Bath's Roman Baths

Bath is not that near any cruise port and is probably most visited before or after a cruise. This is the major single attraction and you'll want at least an hour in there. In October 2015 it cost £14 for an adult. All the best, Tony

[YOUTUBE]3ssypfevWLA[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for this wonderful tour of Bath!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

When we were in Bath 11 years ago, there were warnings posted to DO NOT PUT ANY BODY PARTS into the Baths. Well, I stuck my left big toe in and suffered the consequences (toe fungus,eeewww:eek:)

Aside from that, we enjoyed the Baths in Bath!

When we were in Bath 11 years ago, there were warnings posted to DO NOT PUT ANY BODY PARTS into the Baths. Well, I stuck my left big toe in and suffered the consequences (toe fungus,eeewww:eek:)

Aside from that, we enjoyed the Baths in Bath!

LOL ! Those signs are still there. At the end you have a chance to taste the fabled waters. I saw a Rick Steves video where he says it tastes so bad it must do you some good - I agree :) Thanks to Gail too for the kind words, it was just a shame they don't light up the East baths better, as it's very dark and hard to photograph.

Bath isn't very far from Avonmouth (Bristol) where Cruise & Maritime start a number of cruises from and Fred Olsen call at several times a year. A few years ago we also had a couple of visits from a HAL ship, I think it was Prinsendam, so maybe they'll come again.