Royal Suite- specialty restaurants reservations?

Seespot

We are sailing with Celebrity for the first time ever and have booked a suite to celebrate our honeymoon.

A few questions have arisen that I can't seem to find answers to:

Since our dining is all complimentary, do we have to wait until we are on board to book specialty restaurants?

I tried to book online but the celebrity portal only allows persons to reserve and purchase a restaurant package- there doesn't seem to be a way for suite guests to go ahead and book.

Any help on this topic would be great.

We are sailing the Solstice July 2016 and really hope to utilize specialty restaurants more often than MDR. Otherwise I exoect to eat some meals in our cabin.

Thanks in advance!

Khris

You book online, we did al, our reservations the first day and had no issues! Enjoy!

I tried but it wanted me to pay. Is there a way to book complimentary meals? And just to be clear-are Royal Suite guests dining complimentary everywhere on board?

Having cruised in a RS on Solstice and returning in the Spring, relax, no worries. You will be contacted pre cruise about your requests (complimentary bar set up, beers, sodas...). You wil also be asked about other requests, for example, your first night dining. Don't forget you also have the suite only restaurant, Luminae, you will not dine in the MDR unless you want to! Once on board the conceirge in Michael's Club will sort everything. He/She will sort out all your reservations and your butler will look after all your in suite needs including suite dining.

Sincere best wishes for your wedding and honeymoon. Any more questions just ask.

Having cruised in a RS on Solstice and returning in the Spring, relax, no worries. You will be contacted pre cruise about your requests (complimentary bar set up, beers, sodas...). You wil also be asked about other requests, for example, your first night dining. Don't forget you also have the suite only restaurant, Luminae, you will not dine in the MDR unless you want to! Once on board the conceirge in Michael's Club will sort everything. He/She will sort out all your reservations and your butler will look after all your in suite needs including suite dining.

Sincere best wishes for your wedding and honeymoon. Any more questions just ask.

Great news-feeling better about it! Another topic but perhaps you can answer regarding excursions. Should we rebook or let the concierge know what we are interested in doing? For example, I haven't found it listed but we are interested in more info on the excursion which allows a catamaran to pick you up directly from the ship in Tracy Arm and brings you to Juneau later. Do you know it?

Thanks for the above info- it's really helpful

Great news-feeling better about it! Another topic but perhaps you can answer regarding excursions. Should we rebook or let the concierge know what we are interested in doing? For example, I haven't found it listed but we are interested in more info on the excursion which allows a catamaran to pick you up directly from the ship in Tracy Arm and brings you to Juneau later. Do you know it?

Thanks for the above info- it's really helpful

Congratulations on your honeymoon.

We always book in a royal suite and always use our Michaels Club Concierge and our suite Butler for everything. Our Butler for everything on ship and Michaels club Concierge off ship. expect e-mail from Michael''s Club week before leaving. Have a list ready for first night dining, liquor choices for cabin, what liquid you would like kept in refrigerated, any excursions you are interested in and they will arrange everything for you. First afternoon on board you will meet in Michael's club and that time you can confer arrangements with concierge. When allowed to cabin you will meet your Butler. Any meals I arrange thru our Butler. Breakfast in cabin, snacks in pm, luncheon etc. I have found this way We pretty much have our itinerary set and confirmed. No hassles Enjoy!;)

You're in a RS, no worries. Your Michael's Club concierge will handle all. Upon embarkation, hand him/her a list of your requested wishes for where and when you want to dine, Liminae, specialty restaurants, whatever, and it will be done.

Don't forget your butler - between these two people, they can make just about anything happen.:)

Congratulations - you have chosen an awesome suite for a honeymoon!

We have cruised Solstice in the South Pacific not Alaska but we have also cruised Alaska.

We have a simple rule on pre booking anything we would be really upset if it sold out. This has in particular related to things like helicopter flights, sea plane flights which can quickly book up. If you have a substantial amount of OBC you may want to book most of your trips on board but don't risk the 'specials'!

I also suggest you look at the role call for your cruise and the destination ports independently. You will soon get a flavour for you cruise. Itinerary. I do not know the particular trip you are looking at but I am fairly sure someone else will and come back with an answer!

Just a little suggestion, ...book Tuscan Grill first night. Ask for a window seat about half an hour after she leaves port...you can wave farewell from your balcony or on deck and then go to Tuscan and sit in comfort watching the lights slowly fade away...we have done this on three Solstice class cruises now and the magic does not fade!