Dancing, disco - any recent comments about nightlife on the Reflection?

mochacat

I'm curious to hear comments from anyone that has recently returned from the Reflection to find out if there is dancing/DJ/nightlife on the ship? We are a group with ages from late 20's - 50's and we like to dance. There is no dedicated 'disco' on the Reflection (which I still can't believe). I sure hope there will be a place for folks like us who like to dance to current music as well as music from the past 30 - 40 years that has a dance floor that holds more than 20 people. Curious to hear from anyone about this - thank you.:confused:

There is a dj who floats around the ship.

There are a couple of special nights where the dj takes over the solarium and the wine bar for a dance party type thing. Also, there was dance music/dj or band in the Observation Lounge a few nights when I was onboard last year. Going again in a couple of weeks and hoping to find at least as much, and more would be nice.

Oh, and while you are looking for a dance floor that fits more than 20 people, the dj sometimes pops up at the Martini Bar which is always, ALWAYS hopping at night.

Enjoy!