Taxi/Beach Chair Prices at Emerald Beach

cruisexlife

Hello,

I was browsing around, trying to get some activities laid out for our cruise in a few weeks, and I came across Emerald Beach. I really like this location. How much is a taxi to AND from, roundtrip, per person? There will be 4 of us and we can all go together in one cab. Also, how much are chairs to rent? We will probably arrive between 11:45 and 12:00 Noon, and depart around 4:30 if the price is predicated upon time in the chair.

Thanks so much for any help!

PS- If you have any pictures I could see of the beach, that would be greatly appreciated! :D

Taxi is approximately $6 pop each way from the Carnival dock. Chair rental is approximately$7 with umbrellas another $5, though you may get a combo deal.

Lots of photos all over the internet. I don't know of any exact links off top of my head, though.

Ask to be dropped off at the Best Western, there is a public entrance just to the right of the hotel entrance.

Find a beach chair and shortly someone will be over to collect fees. There is a nice beach bar at the hotel and you will be able to use the restroom if you purchase something to eat or drink.

I felt awkward when I went to that beach. I felt like I was invading the hotel's people's beach. It was dead quiet, and not many people were there. Megans bay and coki beach I found to be much better/livelier . The taxi driver upped his cost on the return as well. It is right beside the airport and you can watch the planes come in. Maybe go to trip advisor and look up best western hotel for more details about the place. I got extremely ill after eating their chicken sandwich and lost three days of my cruise due to that. When I contacted them about it, instead of simply saying sorry, they argued I cant prove it was them.