Chefs Table on Oasis

Did a search and read many threads on this topic...Seems to be some debate on if CT is still on Oasis? Can anyone confirm? Would like to book for sailing in March.... Can I do that on line once reservations open? Or do I need to wait to get on the ship?

Many thanks!!!

Did a search and read many threads on this topic...Seems to be some debate on if CT is still on Oasis? Can anyone confirm? Would like to book for sailing in March.... Can I do that on line once reservations open? Or do I need to wait to get on the ship?

Many thanks!!!

I see it as available to book on my cruise planner for December.

I was on the oasis in september. The thing that seemed weird was that they were doing it in the back corner of the Coatal kitchen, sorta between the CK and the concierge lounge. While I am sure the food and service was great, it does seem a little less special or intimate. Perhaps they have chosen to relocate it.. but thats where I saw it on that last cruise.

We did it in March and it was in the CK/SL. It was fantastic. The food and service were outstanding. We also did a CT on Carnival Dream and booked it again in December on Magic I liked the galley venue on Carnival better, but I think the food was better on Oasis. Both were the best food experience on any ship we have sailed.

Many thanks!!!

When your dining does open up, could you report back whether CT is still available on Oasis? I saw a lot of the same debate that you did, but could not find any confirmation that it will still be held when we sail in April. Fingers crossed!

When your dining does open up, could you report back whether CT is still available on Oasis? I saw a lot of the same debate that you did, but could not find any confirmation that it will still be held when we sail in April. Fingers crossed!

Absolutely!!! Checking every day!!! :)

Our dining opened a couple of weeks back for our January cruise and CT was absolutely available.

BobJ

Our dining opened a couple of weeks back for our January cruise and CT was absolutely available.

BobJ

Good deal! I wonder if the confusion on CT was when it was shifted due to the reconfiguration of the suites/diamond lounge and Viking Crown Lounge.

BTW: if you have access to the SL on embarkation day the concierge will be working the area selling CT. We were undecided but he ended up discounting the price if we booked then. We ended up booking the entire CT as there were 14 in our group. I think we got $20 off PP. They also let us bring the four year old grand daughter (no charge) even though there is an age restriction. She only stayed 20-30 minutes before we took her to the kids club.

We were told they wouldn't do the CT unless they had enough reservations, but we saw them doing it one night with only six people so I am not sure what a minimum number might be.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We did it in January on Oasis and had a wonderful time. The food and wine were fantastic! Like others have said it is between the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen but it worked out fine. We were glad we were staying in a Crown Loft Suite so we didn't have far to walk after drinking all that wine! :D

We love doing the Chefs Table and do them on every cruise if one is available.

We just got back...the cruise was great and the chefs table was great.

I understand that the menu may change, but I really would like to do CT, I'm sailing March 17th and I don't many choices on their sample menu. I am not a huge seafood fan. I wish I was, but I'm just not. I thought I will need to wait to board to book it. Can you give me an idea of your menu?