Deck 12 Bed location the same?

sandystx

Hi. I have been researching and reading trip reports for my upcoming cruise on the NOS. I am in cabin 1862 which is a P2 Panoramic Ocean View on Deck 12. Pictures of these cabins are scarce. I have found pictures of cabin 1860 as well as some pics of the larger Family Panoramic OV. 1862 is the same category as 1860 and in that cabin the beds are by the window with the sofa at the entrance by the door. Does anyone know - is the bed and sofa set up the same in all these cabins? meaning, can anyone confirm that the beds in 1862 are also closest to the window and the sofa is at the door? Or is it reversed in some cabins as I think i have seen P2 pics on other ships where sometimes the sofa is closer to the window.

Thanks for any help.

Hi. I have been researching and reading trip reports for my upcoming cruise on the NOS. I am in cabin 1862 which is a P2 Panoramic Ocean View on Deck 12. Pictures of these cabins are scarce. I have found pictures of cabin 1860 as well as some pics of the larger Family Panoramic OV. 1862 is the same category as 1860 and in that cabin the beds are by the window with the sofa at the entrance by the door. Does anyone know - is the bed and sofa set up the same in all these cabins? meaning, can anyone confirm that the beds in 1862 are also closest to the window and the sofa is at the door? Or is it reversed in some cabins as I think i have seen P2 pics on other ships where sometimes the sofa is closer to the window.

Thanks for any help.