Five ships in port on Xmas- Nachi or Mr Sanchos or Chankanaab?

sunbird21

Hi,

I will be on the Dream in Cozumel Christmas Day, and traveling with my mom. We want to do a beach excursion, all inclusive is ok but not necessary. I'm torn btwn the first two, although I k ow Chank. is highly recommended and cheap at $21 pp.

My mom wants to try horse riding, which is only available at MS, but we can also do this in Roatan, not sure what the better option is.

So should I do MS for the horse option, as well as parasailing and massages, or go for Nachi bc of the crowd factor? And is there some other factor that I should choose Chankanaab over these two? We don't care as much about the dolphin swim.

Thanks for any help

Stacey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The non-AI part of Mr. Sanchos is small. Comparing the AI costs for Nachi and Mr. S should point you to Chank -- even with the admission fee you will save money on taxis ($10-11 vs. $17 each way) and can enjoy the beach, pool and snorkel lagoon.

Nachi will be the only option that is guaranteed not to be crowded and does offer beach massage - no horse rides, water toys, etc.

Good luck! :)

We are going on the Paradise to Cozumel leaving out on the 19th. We have done Chank before but without kids. This time they are with us. Through carnival it is 83 pp and 72 for kids. Debating if this is best deal.... I know that you can taxi and pay at gate but this includes food and drinks etc. all inclusive.... Opinions????

• 1 month later...