how much is the cost at bonsai sushe?

linbobky

Those are REALLY good prices!

i am not one to pay extra for food, but, I might have to try the ship!!:)

all of the menu sounds pretty good.

Me neither! But it's really worth it!

Btw, be sure to get free Sushi when it's featured at the TASTE BAR!

I second getting the ship! We always eat there at least two-three times. Great food and price.

can you tell me the hours of the bonsai sushi? will try to eat there at lunch time.:) don't want to miss the mdr. have to catch up on all the gossip with our friends..lol!:):)

can you tell me the hours of the bonsai sushi? will try to eat there at lunch time.:) don't want to miss the mdr. have to catch up on all the gossip with our friends..lol!:):)

More info on Bonsai

Carnival’s first full-service sushi restaurant, Bonsai Sushi offers a wide variety of Asian-inspired delicacies with a contemporary decor featuring artwork by world-renowned graffiti artist Erni Vales, colorful koi kites flown during impromptu celebrations, and, of course, several Bonsai trees.

Bonsai Sushi includes a number of varieties of sushi, sashimi and rolls along with bento boxes and the venue’s own interpretation of a sushi boat – in this case, a sushi “ship” – with prices ranging from $1 USD for appetizer-sized portions to $15 USD for a sushi ship for two.

During the evening hours, a KoiKite celebration will take place with servers parading around with koi ‘floats’ to the tune of ‘Turning Japanese’.

Bonsai Sushi is open for lunch on sea days, 12:00pm-2:30pm and is open for dinner every night, 5:00pm-12:00am.

Bonsai Sushi is currently on the following ships: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Legend, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista.

Edited by AdrenalineRush

More info on Bonsai

Carnival’s first full-service sushi restaurant, Bonsai Sushi offers a wide variety of Asian-inspired delicacies with a contemporary decor featuring artwork by world-renowned graffiti artist Erni Vales, colorful koi kites flown during impromptu celebrations, and, of course, several Bonsai trees.

Bonsai Sushi includes a number of varieties of sushi, sashimi and rolls along with bento boxes and the venue’s own interpretation of a sushi boat – in this case, a sushi “ship” – with prices ranging from $1 USD for appetizer-sized portions to $15 USD for a sushi ship for two.

During the evening hours, a KoiKite celebration will take place with servers parading around with koi ‘floats’ to the tune of ‘Turning Japanese’.

Bonsai Sushi is open for lunch on sea days, 12:00pm-2:30pm and is open for dinner every night, 5:00pm-12:00am.

Bonsai Sushi is currently on the following ships: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Legend, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista.

thank you very much!:)