Freedom - Jade Sushi

They're in the same area and while they're together, they're separate. You can choose from the selections offered at Jade and your travel companions can choose their meal from the windjammer and you may all dine together at the same table.

They're in the same area and while they're together, they're separate. You can choose from the selections offered at Jade and your travel companions can choose their meal from the windjammer and you may all dine together at the same table.

Thanks .. I am excited. Our Celebrity cruise was the only cruise that had sushi every night in the buffet. I would go for an appetizer every night then meet the rest of our group in the MDR [emoji3]. On Royal ships the Windjammer usually opens after early seating begins.

• 2 weeks later...

I was recently on the Freedom and love my sushi, went to Jade most nights hoping for better sushi, but its the same every day and really not very good at all....definately no comparison to the excellent sushi (and choice) I recall having on celebrity some time ago....at least RCCL have Izumi now, although al a carte, it is very good sushi, but they dont have one on FOS unfortunately.

Bigeagle, don't get your hopes up. You can get 10x better sushi at your local convenience store than what they serve on FOS.:(

Have to take what you can get when at sea [emoji3]

Love Royal but their variety and quality of food compared to other cruise lines is sad. They would much rather feed you slop and make you pay for the better stuff.