Fate of the Fancy Snorkel Trail

alwalaska

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I was also wondering this, and how far offshore it is...can you get to it from shore, or do you have to take a boat excursion?

I know it is from shore, but that is all I know at this point. I will be there in just over 3 weeks (if we can tender - right now I am 1 visit on 1 miss from prior trips), so I will try and remember to post here when I get back.

You can also email me at annjunk at sbcglobal dot net if I forget. :eek:

• 1 month later...
I know it is from shore, but that is all I know at this point. I will be there in just over 3 weeks (if we can tender - right now I am 1 visit on 1 miss from prior trips), so I will try and remember to post here when I get back.

You can also email me at annjunk at sbcglobal dot net if I forget. :eek:

Hi! Just wondering if you were able to do the snorkel trail? Hope you had a great cruise!

Christina

I'm sorry Christina. It was too cold, so we didn't snorkel. We were told that the trail is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you book the use of gear through the ship. They have maps available at the snorkel shop and were very nice about providing one to us.

It was a nice day even though it was too chilly for us to go in the water. Enjoy.

I'm sorry Christina. It was too cold, so we didn't snorkel. We were told that the trail is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you book the use of gear through the ship. They have maps available at the snorkel shop and were very nice about providing one to us.

It was a nice day even though it was too chilly for us to go in the water. Enjoy.

Thanks for the info, sorry you didn't get to snorkel, though.

Christina