Oasis Lawyer

It would have demonstrated that the cruise line actually cared about the passenger that might fall from his precarious position.

I think you are letting your emotions cloud your judgement here. The cruise line did nothing wrong. They tried to save this man.

Let me state this another way. Imagine you are going 55 mph (speed limit) on a road. 10 feet in front of your car walks a pedestrian. What do you do? Clearly you are going to hit the person and likely kill them. Does that mean you don't care? Not at all. Would shutting down your car engine help? No - your car still is going to require distance to come to a stop.

Keep in mind there was at least one RCCL person that risked their own life to save this man. Don't forget about him. He matters! He didn't choose what happened - but I have no doubt in my mind that he is suffering from this. Lets think about him for awhile.

Edited by LisaAtlCruiser

Not from the web page, but from the works he has accomplished.

Just because he has produced some good video's he will then be rational all the time?

From my experience artistic people are more likely, not less, to become emotional. Mix a belly full of grog into the equation and maybe an upsetting event and things can get out of control.

My viewing of what has been posted leads me to think that it was not a suicide attempt. My thoughts are that he was being dramatic and under the influence of alcohol acted spontaneously. It looked like he was trying to climb back up when he fell. It's all very tragic but I do not see any conspiracy here.