Cruising in the next 7 days?

300dtc

We are heading out on the 13th on the Dawn out of New Orleans for the western Caribbean. We chose this week because this is our anniversary week and we usually cruise around the same time every year.

This year we decided to bring our 3 adult boys (22,21&19) to do a last family vacation where we are footing the bill. We are giving them a taste of the "suite life" and hope they feel spoiled and that we have a lifetime of memories to look back and reminisce.

We are super excited..only 4 more sleeps until we get on the plane for NOLA!

We are heading out on the 13th on the Dawn out of New Orleans for the western Caribbean. We chose this week because this is our anniversary week and we usually cruise around the same time every year.

This year we decided to bring our 3 adult boys (22,21&19) to do a last family vacation where we are footing the bill. We are giving them a taste of the "suite life" and hope they feel spoiled and that we have a lifetime of memories to look back and reminisce.

We are super excited..only 4 more sleeps until we get on the plane for NOLA!

Hey there, we are on the same cruise as you, are you going to the meet & greet, there is a roll call.....I am cruising with my 22 year old daughter and her best friend, we are also in a suite, a family suite without a balcony.....

Hey there, we are on the same cruise as you, are you going to the meet & greet, there is a roll call.....I am cruising with my 22 year old daughter and her best friend, we are also in a suite, a family suite without a balcony.....

Yes we are planning on going to the meet and greet. Will your daughter and friend be going too? I wasn't planning on having the boys come but it would be nice for them to meet some other young adults their age, so I just might drag them along. :) We are in a 2 bedroom suite on the 11th deck.

We're on the Sun from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires on the 21st. Packing is a nightmare as we'll go from high 20s C to below freezing and back.

Just realised that's slightly more than a week away but we're leaving home on Monday to fly to Santiago so maybe it counts anyway :D

Yes we are planning on going to the meet and greet. Will your daughter and friend be going too? I wasn't planning on having the boys come but it would be nice for them to meet some other young adults their age, so I just might drag them along. :) We are in a 2 bedroom suite on the 11th deck.

I am not sure if they are coming to the meet and greet. If they have a sailaway party by the pool, we will all be there. Just look for the group of 12 in Patriots shirts. We were have cruised on 11 in 11020, the jade suite twice. I love it! I will miss 2 bathrooms especially with two young women!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

NCL Dawn out of New Orleans 11/15

We got our first snow this morning. We fly to NOLA tomorrow morning. I want warmth already!!!!:D:D

Snow??? Where do you live? We had so much snow last year the thought of more makes me crazy

Colorado near Boulder!!! I cant wait for tomorrow!!! Cajun food here we come!! and no snow! ;)

My daughter spent this past summer in a Mesa Verde working at a lodge. She is in Las Vegas now for the winter and it snowed her first week there. We are in Boston and had so much snow last year...

We are sailing on the Gem out of New York on November 13th. Sailing to the Caribbean on a 10 day cruised. Fingers crossed that the ship will be ready after this week's dry dock.

apparently she has left Freeport and is on her way to NYC! Saw some pictures on here of the new updates--looked amazing! I sail her on 12/3...can't wait! Enjoy your cruise and break all her new changes in for us :D

I am not sure if they are coming to the meet and greet. If they have a sailaway party by the pool, we will all be there. Just look for the group of 12 in Patriots shirts. We were have cruised on 11 in 11020, the jade suite twice. I love it! I will miss 2 bathrooms especially with two young women!

We will keep an eye open for you! I am a redhead so usually you can't miss me [emoji14].

I have stayed in the family suite with 2 other women and you will be totally comfortable. The bathroom is huge and the suite itself is one of our favs. This is our first time in the 2 bedroom so fingers crossed we will be okay with 5 people in it. Then again we are on a cruise so it's all good no matter what! See you soon..today is my Friday and we leave first thing tomorrow morning.