Transfer time between Westin Wall Centre Vancouver to Port

samandcolin2001

Hi, I hope someone can assist me.

We are sailing on Celebrity Infinity to Alaska in May 2016 and have been put overnight in the Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver the night before.

Can anyone tell me how far away this hotel is from the port and how long the journey is?

My hubby gets travel sick so I am tempted to get a private transfer for us, rather than the provided coach.

Also, do we need to deal with our own cases or do they go from the hotel to the ship without our intervention?

Sorry for the probably daft questions......

Thanks

I'm assuming you are talking about the Westin Wall Center by the airport. It is about a half hour taxi drive to the port.

Other than a few little bumps going over a couple of the bridges it's a pretty smooth ride out to the port. In a private charter bus you may feel the bumps a little more which might upset him.

The Wall Center in Vancouver is a Sheraton property - the one in Richmond is near the airport.

As stated above - about a 30 - 35 minute drive with lots of stop and go traffic - no freeways in Vancouver.

If it is a downtown property you are only 5 - 10 minutes by taxi to the port.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Dennis

I would get a taxi from the hotel to the port (30 minutes) for around $35. Once the luggage is loaded onto the cab. The cab will pull into the port to drop you off. The cruise terminal staff will extract the luggage from the cab and you walk a different direction for security, customs and check-in.