Special tour of Dominica with MySisterTours on November 26, 2015.

Aldeya

We are booked with My Sister Tours on November 26. This company was recommended on CruiseCritic and has very good reviews.

I just got an e-mail from Helen from My Sister Tours.

She offers a special tour of Dominica on November 26. The air conditioned spacious van can hold up to 10 guests.

The tour includes:

Trafalgar Falls,

Botanic Gardens, Morne Bruce view point,

the Scotts Head view ((you will be walking between the Atlantic Ocean & the Caribbean Sea)

Champagne Reef,

Screws Spa,

Titou gorge (Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed there and you swim to see two beautiful waterfalls)

and Historic City highlights.

Complimentary local beers, soda, shandy and water.

The special price (The more people sign up the less is the cost and you pay on arrival)

8 people - $300 (less than $40 per person)

6 people = $270 USD ($45 per person)

4 people = $240 USD ($60 per person)

If anyone is interested in a group tour on November 26, 2015 you can contact Helen at mysistertours@hotmail.com. She responds very quickly.

Edited by Aldeya

• 1 month later...
I'm curious how this tour turned out. We're booked on a private tour with them in April and would love to hear your thoughts.

I was with Helen last year and she is a very nice woman and had a good time however I don't think I would book with her again. This March I've booked with Bumpiing Tours. The tour cost $10 more but includes the cost of the site passes while on Helen's tour you need to pay for those yourself. Also if you plan on stopping at Champagne Reef you'll need to bring your own snorkeling equipment or rent it there for $10, this is included w/ Bumpiing Tours. The final thing is that Helen does not go into the sites with you but stays out front so not really a guide. Bumpiing Tours actually goes with you and guides you in the Gorge or goes snorkeling.

I think last year w/ how many people from our RollCall that signed up for her tour overwhelmed her and she wanted to please everyone that it fell short with trying to do too much. However if you are looking for a nice cab driver to take you to a few spots and be warm and welcoming she is your person. But if you are looking for a more hands on guide you'll want to look elsewhere.