How soon does F2F sell out? Does it ever?

trajan

they only let so many be available to sell. If you want it and see it, buy it!. Once its close to the cruise and they have a head count of how many Plat/Diam members are cruising they may open up a few more to sell.

Again, do not hesitate if you want the fttf it may not be available later

If you see it as available, you should book it. typically in the initial release it will sell out within days and may or may not come back for sale.

For my upcoming Breeze cruise, everyone in our Roll Call was waiting for it, it was released, sold out in days, and we haven't seen it since. We are sailing in 66 days. We have no idea if it will be back for sale again.

I did look for my January 2017 cruise, and I didn't see it as an option to book, so maybe Carnival is starting to add them?

It's hit or miss but as others said if you see it now buy it before it sells out! From what I've seen FTTF is released in blocks. Sometimes as soon as the sailing is listed, other times within a year of sailing. Then when it sells out it's usually available again 60 or 90 days before the cruise and again 2 weeks before the cruise. There's no real pattern to it but that's what I've seen on several of my cruises.

If you see it, buy it. If you're wanting it and it's sold out you have to stalker check the website to see when it becomes available. We personally love it.

The last two cruises it was sold out when we booked. They opened up a few more 16 days before the last cruise and we got one. This next cruise they opened up a few 80 days out. I found it at 12 midnight and bought it. When I checked again at 4a it was already sold out again.

Good luck!