Getaway - Deck 14 Spa Cabins, Question

js

Hi.

I am thinking about booking a spa cabin on the Getaway for next year.

The spa cabins are located on Deck 14, where I see the deck plans list "spa" but

when I look on Deck 15, it shows where the amenities are located. What exactly

is on Deck 14 and can I directly access the spa from Deck 14? I remember last year when on Breakaway and I was in the Haven on Deck 16, I walked directly down a flight of stairs in the Haven area and out a door and into the actual gym/spa. I wasn't even aware the spa spanned to Deck 14.

Thank you.

I have a spa cabin 11/29 - I think there's treatment rooms on deck 14 and a door/stairs to the spa... does anyone know for sure??

Thank you very much for this information. So, the treatment rooms can be on Deck 14. But, can we actually access the spa from Deck 14? If so, where exactly do I want my cabin in relation to a door to access the spa?

If I cannot access the spa on Deck 14, I guess I would want to book a spa cabin that is closer to the elevators/stairs since I would be going up/down the stairs most of the time. I just did this on DCL in concierge. Our cabin was very close to the concierge room but also very close to stairs so I could just go one flight down and be in the gym/spa.

It looks like there is one angled balcony left on the sailing I am looking at and they are by the stairs/elevators. If I cannot access or need the spa on Deck 14 and have to go to deck 15, I may as well get the angled/stair balcony is that correct?

Thank you all very much!

Edited by js

• 5 weeks later...

It looks like there is one angled balcony left on the sailing I am looking at and they are by the stairs/elevators.

I would grab it! Although if you are talking about the port side, there is a review on here about 14144 being right under the ping pong tables, and I wonder if the noise problems also affect 14150.

You do have to use the regular stairs or elevators. There is a crew door that has stairs that empty out right near the spa entrance but we felt funny trying to use it. We were in 14136 and it was a nice quiet and convenient location.

I would grab it! Although if you are talking about the port side, there is a review on here about 14144 being right under the ping pong tables, and I wonder if the noise problems also affect 14150.

We just got off the Getaway on 12/09. We stayed in 14150. Noise was not a problem, there was one early morning we heard chairs (or something) being moved around however it lasted less than 2-4 minutes. The perk of that cabin is the bump out balcony. Gave us a little more space! ;)

We just got off the Getaway on 12/09. We stayed in 14150. Noise was not a problem, there was one early morning we heard chairs (or something) being moved around however it lasted less than 2-4 minutes. The perk of that cabin is the bump out balcony. Gave us a little more space! ;)

I wanted so bad to book the getaway on 12/13 and the spa cabins were such a great deal at 859 but I had to resist because my daughter just got married and my husband did not want to spend the money right now. I was going to book this exact room. Did you have a wonderful time? I will try to book a spa room in the future I think. :)

We are use to starboard cabins (no real reason), and just booked mini suite 14770 for 10/30/16. (Halloween and bday)...looks like interesting (at least different) ports. (So get ready for a hurricane around then)

Edited by frankhi