Cruise Only - Spanish addresses now not acceptable

After ringing 3 different numbers at Thomson HQ this morning we have just been told that people with a Spanish address can now no longer book a Thomson cruise!!! Does anyone have an email address for the CEO as I am prepared to take this right to the top? Many thanks.

After ringing 3 different numbers at Thomson HQ this morning we have just been told that people with a Spanish address can now no longer book a Thomson cruise!!! Many thanks.

Hi campolady

If you Google "CEO addresses" the following will appear::

http://www.ceoemail.com.

It is split into four alphabetical sections and if you scroll down to the bottom of page 1 you'll find page 4 is what you are looking for then Thomson Holidays.

Good luck.:)

Hi, until last year I lived overseas for 6 years. Although I did t have issues booking cruise only deals I did have problems with Thomsons hotel only. Use a VPN program which will make Thomsons think you are in the UK when in fact you are abroad. https://www.ipvanish.com Is mow current VPN and are straight forward to use. Hope this helps

Hi campolady

If you Google "CEO addresses" the following will appear::

http://www.ceoemail.com.

It is split into four alphabetical sections and if you scroll down to the bottom of page 1 you'll find page 4 is what you are looking for then Thomson Holidays.

Good luck.:)

Thank you both very much.

I have sent emails to both David Burling and Helen Curon. Will report back if and when I receive any reply.

Edited by campolady

After ringing 3 different numbers at Thomson HQ this morning we have just been told that people with a Spanish address can now no longer book a Thomson cruise!!! Does anyone have an email address for the CEO as I am prepared to take this right to the top? Many thanks.

I thought that would be illegal, excluding customers because of the country they live in:confused:

do they also exclude people who live in France, Italy, Germany, the Irish republic :confused::confused::confused:

contact Nigel Calder

Success!!! I have just had a phone call from Thomson confirming that, as long as you have a credit or debit card that is UK registered, cruise only bookings can be made by phone. I now have a price for 29th May from Malaga for 7 nights of £1298 for a deck 1/2 inside cabin. Success!!!

Success!!! I have just had a phone call from Thomson confirming that, as long as you have a credit or debit card that is UK registered, cruise only bookings can be made by phone. I now have a price for 29th May from Malaga for 7 nights of £1298 for a deck 1/2 inside cabin. Success!!!

Glad you got it sorted Brenda and I hope all you ex-pats have many more happy years of cruising

Hi campolady

That's absolutely fantastic news. Also an extremely quick response. Many more happy cruises after what you and hubby have been through in the not too distant past.:)