Spirit Refurbished Balcony Cabins?

jvsnana

Just wondering if anyone has stayed in the refurbished balcony cabins on the Spirit? I have seen some recent reviews of the Spirit, however the photos of the cabins do not look like the photos posted on the NCL website as seen attached.

Just wondering if anyone has stayed in the refurbished balcony cabins on the Spirit? I have seen some recent reviews of the Spirit, however the photos of the cabins do not look like the photos posted on the NCL website as seen attached.

Can't answer your question right now. Last time on the Spirit was in 2010.

If you can wait until Feb 2016, I can report back with new information.;)

Can't answer your question right now. Last time on the Spirit was in 2010.

If you can wait until Feb 2016, I can report back with new information.;)

:) Thanks, I will actually beat you to it since we sail next month! I guess I will report back when we return, lol!

I am wondering when the cabins are said to have been refurbished? I remember the ship being dry-docked in 2014 at Cadiz but not since then. It was previously dry docked around 2012/2013

Anyway, I have sailed on the Spirit 7 times since 2011 and twice since that visit to dry-dock in 2014. The cabins do look broadly like the one you picture. The picture, as they always do, makes the cabin look both larger than it is in reality and brand new which it isn't. You do ger the bedside table, small uncomfortable sofa, desk and chair. The balcony in that picture seems to be at an angle and also much larger than reality.

I am wondering when the cabins are said to have been refurbished? I remember the ship being dry-docked in 2014 at Cadiz but not since then. It was previously dry docked around 2012/2013

Anyway, I have sailed on the Spirit 7 times since 2011 and twice since that visit to dry-dock in 2014. The cabins do look broadly like the one you picture. The picture, as they always do, makes the cabin look both larger than it is in reality and brand new which it isn't. You do ger the bedside table, small uncomfortable sofa, desk and chair. The balcony in that picture seems to be at an angle and also much larger than reality.

Thanks! We can't wait to sail on the Spirit next month.

The NCL website says the Spirit was refurbished in 2014, so you remember correctly.

The photos in recent Spirit reviews show a blue color scheme (curtains, carpet)in the balcony cabins, but the NCL photo shows the rust/brown color.

I wonder if any of the cabins actually were refurbished to look like the photo :confused::p

I was on the Spirit in October. The picture looks very much like the cabin we had.

May I ask what cabin you were in? Also, was the color scheme blue or rust/brown? Any photos would be much appreciated :)

Hoping I do not come across as obsessive...just very curious :p