Unable to retrieve booking info

Lyann

I am trying to access a reservation and I have been getting this message all day.

The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again later.

Does anyone have any idea what it means?

You probably want to talk to your TA. Whenever someone opens your records and make modifications, unless they diligently logout, your record will be locked for a period of time, or won't unlock until he/she logs out.

Mine was one time locked for over 24 hours. Called RCCL and waited 30 minutes only to find out it was locked by TA. Sent email to TA and it was unlocked in an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been getting that same message for my cruise that leaves Monday. It has been 3 straight days. Even called each day and they had to reset something and it still did not work. Finally got it fixed on the third day.... I booked directly with RCCL and I am the only one opening the reservations so I have no idea what is going on to cause the problems

If you are trying to view your booking through "My Cruises" and it gives you this error then go to the "Plan and Go" Section and Click Cruise Planner....short cut to link http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner

If you are getting this error through cruiseplanner then go through "My Cruises" section

I have tend to notice when 1 doesnt work the other does.