Tour 9:30 - 4:30 enough time? Captain Bob

hartskys

We booked a tour with Captain Bob. Our ship is in St Martin from 9-5. Captain Bob said to meet at the his boat dock at 9:30 and return around 4ish. The more I think about it will we have enough time. We have booked several private tours (not through the ship) but have never been on an all day one like this. I just want to be able to make the tour but more importantly not miss the ship.

Opinions please and if you have been on this tour any issues making it in time for the tour and also returning to the ship?:confused:

Thanks a bunch. :)

Edited by hartskys

The odds that Bob or one of his other captains will cause you to miss the ship are too small to worry about. This is what they do for a living. The private excursion business is very competitive and if they caused a group to miss the ship it could cause very severe damage to their business.

We were with Capt Bob three weeks ago, and I worried about the same thing. Our departure time was pushed back an hour so guests from another ship could join us. He sent this info to us in an email months ahead of time. He is a great communicator!

We left at 1045 and got back at 445. We had time to grab our free ice cream and leisurely walk back to the ship before our 530 departure time. At no point was I ever worried about us not getting back on time.

We had a fantastic time! We had Mike as our Captain for the day and he was a fantastic host and made us feel very safe! The stops were amazing, not rushed at all and lunch was incredibly tasty!

You are in great hands!

Lauri