Summit - Second Formal Night Menu Photos?

SeasideMemories

We were on the 10/24 Summit sailing and are in the process of trying to get our pictures organised. We like to take a picture of what is being served in both Blu and the MDR each night. For some reason we totally forgot to grab those photos on the second formal night (Thursday - St Kitts)! Maybe using our beverage package a little too well?!

Does anyone have a photo of those menus (especially Blu) they would be willing to share? I imagine it wouldn't even need to be from this sailing as long as it is recent.

I also misplaced the Celebrity Today Daily from Wednesday (Dominica) if anyone may have that scanned. Apparently we fell apart mid-week...:rolleyes:

Thanks so much for any help!

We were on the 10/24 Summit sailing and are in the process of trying to get our pictures organised. We like to take a picture of what is being served in both Blu and the MDR each night. For some reason we totally forgot to grab those photos on the second formal night (Thursday - St Kitts)! Maybe using our beverage package a little too well?!

Does anyone have a photo of those menus (especially Blu) they would be willing to share? I imagine it wouldn't even need to be from this sailing as long as it is recent.

I also misplaced the Celebrity Today Daily from Wednesday (Dominica) if anyone may have that scanned. Apparently we fell apart mid-week...:rolleyes:

Thanks so much for any help!

They're in my trip report here starting on this page and organized by day. I believe you want the day 6 menu (the one with duck l'orange and broiled lobster tail).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2186271&page=4

Yes! That is the one!!

I had done a bunch of searches trying to find them but was mostly searching on BLU menu so I bet that's why I missed your review. Thank you so much both for posting them and for responding here!

Now if I can just get someone to come through with a recent BLU menu from that night (it is slightly different then it was 3 years ago when we last went) and the Celebrity Celebrity Today for Dominica on October 28, I'd be all set. :D

Thank you Curt! That link gave me the Blu menu I was looking for. Not sure why my searches are not finding what you all have found for me but am grateful for the help!

In this case, I just happened to note this poster's footer had a link to the BLU menus a while back, so I have remembered it to find as needed. I actually had to search for a post I made to find the thread he posted in, because I'm not sure if footer information is considered in searches :-)