How do you buy with OBC from the website?

happytravellers2

We have a cruise booked for January to celebrate our 30th anniversary and I would like make a reservation for dinner at a speciality restaurant on the day concerned. We have $100 OBC and I would like to use that to pay for the dinner. After several weeks of not being able to access Manage Your Booking via the website I finally got access and tried to book. When I got to the check out the only option is to pay by credit card - it doesn't show an option to pay with OBC.

Is it possible to make a purchase using OBC?

We have a cruise booked for January to celebrate our 30th anniversary and I would like make a reservation for dinner at a speciality restaurant on the day concerned. We have $100 OBC and I would like to use that to pay for the dinner. After several weeks of not being able to access Manage Your Booking via the website I finally got access and tried to book. When I got to the check out the only option is to pay by credit card - it doesn't show an option to pay with OBC.

Is it possible to make a purchase using OBC?

Not on-line..... wait until you've boarded to make the booking which will be charged to your onboard account at which point your OBC will cover it.