Access to Cruise Personaliser

Jennizor

Has anyone else experienced problems with accessing Cruise Personaliser? I spent a couple of hours today trying to access my Personaliser to book seats on our flight to join Azura in the Caribbean on 19 February. I have done this many times before using our old PC but we recently replaced it with an Apple Mac Pro laptop. I received a validation summary message which I didn't understand so I rang P & O. A very helpful lady gave me advice on how to correct the problem. Unfortunately it didn't work but when I tried the fix on my IPad, it worked, yippee. I booked our seats and was very happy. Later I thought I would book some excursions, but I couldn't get in on either device. On the FAQ site it says that they are not yet compatible with the new Apple IOS. What I can't understand is how come I got in once? Has anyone experienced this?

I have had this problem on laptop when using Internet Explorer. As previous poster said, it works ok on Google Chrome. The way I have got it to work on IE is to go on to tools (wrench symbol top right) and click on compatibility view settings. Enter the name of the website you are using if not already selected and click ADD. If that doesn't work use a different browser. I have also had a few other problems with IE but ok on Chrome.

To get rid of the "Form Validation Summary " Message.

Go to >TOOLS

select > COMPATIBILITY VIEW SETTINGS (Whilst on the personaliser login page)

Highlighted will be pocruises.com to the right of this click >ADD

Now log in :)

Hope this helps ;)

Just tried mine and no probs, checked flights and I could have changed my booked seats if I'd wanted - cabin not allocated yet unfortunately and only 3 weeks to go!!

Mine working now but wasn't a few days ago.It said I couldn't access until 24 hrs after booking (booked 9 weeks ago)!

We are also now less than 3 weeks and haven't had cabin allocated yet.

I had a very odd time once where I couldn't log in but my husband could. Eventually I discovered the booking had my wrong date of birth. They fixed it and I was able to go into the personalised again but little did I know I then had two records on their system. They kept saying it was fixed when I called but for about 3 cruises my points didn't register so no sail away drinks etc. so if someone else is on your booking it may be worth trying their login details. If it persists is call P&O again just in case it's anything beyond your control.

For a 21st century company the P&O internet presence is really poor.

It seems to be something of a lottery whether the cruise personaliser works at all and this has been the case for quite some time. For the upcoming Azura Caribbean cruise (A602) I have visited the cruise personaliser on many occasions successfully. I have input personal info and booked excursions and speciality dining but now I repeatedly get the message about a missing html element.

Similar things have occurred on other cruises. It's very disappointing and confusing especially around flight seat booking time or ticket printing time.