Vibe on Beakaway question

marcc

Hi all

I can't find much information about Vibe on the NCL site. Can anyone give me the low-down?

I've read posts that it costs $20.00 day/pp or $79. for a seven day cruise and that it sells out very quickly.

How do they handle longer cruises, Our Jan. 3 departure is 14 days. Do they just double the 7 day price? And if it sells out, how does the $20/day work? Do you purchase specific days upon embarkation or are the daily rates available later in the cruise.

This is our first time on NCL and we'd like to see what the "public" pool areas are like before deciding to pay the Vibe surcharge. It does not sound like the ship is going to be full and I'd have thought the kids would be back at school.

Thanks

MarcC

Just got off Breakaway this morning. I was in boarding group 8. Grabbed my husbands key card & ran to guest services once I got through to board. I got pass numbers 28 & 29. They were $99 each. I was told they were selling a total of 70 passes. I think it was well worth the money.

Hi all

I can't find much information about Vibe on the NCL site. Can anyone give me the low-down?

I've read posts that it costs $20.00 day/pp or $79. for a seven day cruise and that it sells out very quickly.

How do they handle longer cruises, Our Jan. 3 departure is 14 days. Do they just double the 7 day price? And if it sells out, how does the $20/day work? Do you purchase specific days upon embarkation or are the daily rates available later in the cruise.

This is our first time on NCL and we'd like to see what the "public" pool areas are like before deciding to pay the Vibe surcharge. It does not sound like the ship is going to be full and I'd have thought the kids would be back at school.

Thanks

MarcC

We are on the same cruise with you and I am trying to find out the same info. Wondering the same thing. Will it be worth it with 8 ports and cool weather at least two or three days? On a summer Bermuda trip we went on, on the breakaway there were no day passes offered even when you looked in and it looked empty.