Aw gee, Mom! Do we have to go to St. Thomas AGAIN?

trubey

While the Caribbean is very nice -- especially in the mainland's winter months -- I understand feeling ho-hum about some of the ports. It's Nassau for me. Been there, done that, and don't really care to go there again.

Asia would be nice, but the long flight over is a hindrance to me. I tolerate 9 hours to Amsterdam ... but that's plenty enough for me. Just about my limit at this point.

However, if I won an Asian cruise ... well ... show me de' plane! ;)

Ocho Rios, the pits:eek: Thats one port I dont ever need to go to again. I was there in Feb and never left the ship. Spent a quite day next to the pool while everone else was gone:D Asia, I will be on the way next week on the Amsterdam, 62 days of pure bliss, and I only have to fly to Seattle:D It remains to be seen with what happened in Bali this morning as to how it will effect us. I is a shame that those nice wonderful people have to endure that pain. On the Prinsendam in Dec one of our waiters was all excited when he heard that we would be in Bali because he was going to be home at that time. He offered to meet us at the dock with his car and shows us around.

While the Caribbean is very nice -- especially in the mainland's winter months -- I understand feeling ho-hum about some of the ports. It's Nassau for me. Been there, done that, and don't really care to go there again.

Asia would be nice, but the long flight over is a hindrance to me. I tolerate 9 hours to Amsterdam ... but that's plenty enough for me. Just about my limit at this point.

However, if I won an Asian cruise ... well ... show me de' plane! ;)

I hear ya Jim,

I am just to antsy to sit through long plane rides. My trips to Spain and Italy wer long enough for me.

I would love to see Austraila one day, but the thought of that seemingly unending plane ride just unsettles me

Archived