Square Symbol on Deck Plan?

ToddlerMom

If it is cabin A258, A259, A304, A305, A337, A338, A504 or A506 the solid black square indicates a rollaway bed can be furnished for a fourth person in the cabin.

Just go to the Online Deck Plans and click on your specific cabin for an explanation of any special features and amenities.

Edited by fishywood

If it is cabin A258, A259, A304, A305, A337, A338, A504 or A506 the solid black square indicates a rollaway bed can be furnished for a fourth person in the cabin.

Just go to the Online Deck Plans and click on your specific cabin for an explanation of any special features and amenities.

Thanks. I already tried the Online Deck Plans and it didn't explain the square and it doesn't say anything about a rollaway bed. Our cabin is not one that you've listed.

Are you looking at the Crown deck plans in the current Cruise Atlas? Squinting as best I can I see there are some other cabins (port size, 500 section) with the black square than the ones the online deck plans indicate as 'Twins/Upper/Rollaway'

The key in the upper right of the Atlas Deck Plans (p. 119) does list the black square as 'will accommodate a rollaway' as well as the red dot for 'third and fourth berths' and the clear dot for 'wheelchair accessible'. I see no other symbols in any BB cabin on Aloha.

Edited by fishywood