Quiet Bars on the Dawn

ILoveScotland

My husband and I are mid 70s. I've cruised several times, but he never has so this will be a time of find things on the ship we both like to do. We like to sit in a quiet bar in the evening drinking and enjoying good conversation. I know we can do this on our balcony and that there are scads of bars, but I'm wondering if there is anything like a piano bar where we won't get caught up in the hub bub of activities on the ship.

Any suggestions for such a place on the Dawn?

Another vote for the Star Bar. My parents and I had drinks there while awaiting our table at Cagney's last October. It was quiet and the bartender was very nice. He made up a special drink just for my mom, who really didn't know what to order. The drink involved Southern Comfort but I can't recall what else was in it. Anyway, Mom loved the drink and we all appreciated the extra effort by the bartender. :cool:

Thanks for all the suggestions about the Star Bar. We will go to other bars as well and before the 7 nights are over we will probably try them all. But sometimes we like to relax in a quiet place. Of course, there's always our balcony, but there's no piano there!

Edited by ILoveScotland