What's replacing Nickelodeon?

Jezo

As it's ending in the next couple of months on all of the ships, does anyone know what is going to replace it?

We'll be on the Gem in February and curious to see what will be there for our little one.

I've heard it is being replaced by the "Amazing adventures of Admiral Del Rio and his loyal side kick Deckboy Andy". But because of budget constraints the admirals costume is going to look a little like a sponge in pants but with admiral stripes on the shoulders. The boy will be a blob of some sort. The new NCL!;)

I've heard it is being replaced by the "Amazing adventures of Admiral Del Rio and his loyal side kick Deckboy Andy". But because of budget constraints the admirals costume is going to look a little like a sponge in pants but with admiral stripes on the shoulders. The boy will be a blob of some sort. The new NCL!;)

This is the best post ever! :D

I remember reading that as well. We cruise in February too and I'm curious as to how they'll eradicate Spongebob from the Breakaway's splash area. Seems like a moderate job and not something that can be done in the few hours they have the turn the ship between cruises. I'm sure it'll be done by the end of Feb. when we cruise, but I sure hope they don't close down the area for other's passenger's cruises just because they aren't in partnership with Nick anymore and need to remodel the splash area.