Carnival 50% Reduced Deposits Now Available

bankofdad

Just went on-line to make a payment on our upcoming cruise, and saw Carnival has a 50% reduced deposit promotion from now until November 23rd for cruises though Nov 2017. I am not a fan of making big upfront deposits so this works for me as I already had my eye on a March 2017 family sailing!!

I just paid the final for my January 23rd cruise yesterday. I started thinking about all the money Carnival Corp. (all the lines) has long before you sail. You make a substantial deposit at the time of booking and then pay in full months in advance. They have a LOT of $$$ to invest at no cost to them. I would love to know the amount. :):) I have a cruise in April on Allure so now I have the save $$$ for the final on that cruise. That and the "relief" they are realizing from $40 oil. Any thoughts ??

I just paid the final for my January 23rd cruise yesterday. I started thinking about all the money Carnival Corp. (all the lines) has long before you sail. You make a substantial deposit at the time of booking and then pay in full months in advance. They have a LOT of $$$ to invest at no cost to them. I would love to know the amount. :):) I have a cruise in April on Allure so now I have the save $$$ for the final on that cruise. That and the "relief" they are realizing from $40 oil. Any thoughts ??

Then you should buy their stocks and be in it with the fat cat. Win win.

• 3 weeks later...
Promotion has already expired. But don't worry, they will likely do it again soon. Gives you some time to shop for what you wNt.😉

I have no room to squeeze in another cruise between my land trips and 2 cruises planned for 2016 and early 2017. I know they do the promotions often. Both of the cruises I have booked now I booked with the 50% off deposit. I've just been back to reading reviews and looking at my friends on FB posting pictures from cruises the last few weeks and now I'm itching to book something else! But I have no space to put in another one anywhere. :(

How often do they offer the reduced deposit? I am looking at booking seven cabins for next Thanksgiving, but I hate to tie up that much cash on deposits.

They did it again for Cyber Monday, but that expired now. I am sure they will do it again as others have said, so just keep looking for that ideal cruise to snag when the deal does reappear :D