Musical entertainment on Breeze

hihosilvers

We will be on the Jan 2 Breeze sailing. Can anyone who has been on recently, tell me what musical entertainment was available. Curious to see if things have changed for the better (or worse) since last year. Thanks!

I just got off of the Breeze yesterday. I was incredibly impressed by the amount of live music available. Every late afternoon and evening, there was music available in the main atrium, Red Frog Pub, Ocean Plaza and Piano Bar -- in addition to all of the other entertainment offerings going on. There was also live music by the pool during a good portion of the daytime hours.

I just got off of the Breeze yesterday. I was incredibly impressed by the amount of live music available. Every late afternoon and evening, there was music available in the main atrium, Red Frog Pub, Ocean Plaza and Piano Bar -- in addition to all of the other entertainment offerings going on. There was also live music by the pool during a good portion of the daytime hours.

Thats great news, thanks. We'll be on the Breeze in Jan 16.

Run for Cover band. A Latin Duo band. A new classical trio which was neat as they played modern rock/pop songs. A 3 piece horn section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on your same cruise, I loved Essencia (the Classical trio) and the Run For Cover band. We tried to stop by and listen to them as many times as possible. I also enjoyed when the three piece horn group performed with the Run For Cover band.

We were on your same cruise, I loved Essencia (the Classical trio) and the Run For Cover band. We tried to stop by and listen to them as many times as possible. I also enjoyed when the three piece horn group performed with the Run For Cover band.

What kind of music did Run for cover play?

We were also on this sailing. We enjoyed Run for Cover as well! And the guy who would sing in the Red Frog in the evenings was really good as well. He would make up lyrics about people in the bar on the spot and was really funny! There was also an accordionist (never seen one on a cruise before). It's not exactly my cup of tea...but she was pretty good. She also came through the dining room a couple of nights. Seemed like lots of entertainment options!

What kind of music did Run for cover play?

We were on the Nov 7 sailing and enjoyed the Run for Cover band. And especially when the 3 horn players joined them.

They played a lot different stuff. 70, 80, 90, disco, rock were some of themes.

Edited by l2f