Miki Miki Jet Ski?

tsb2

Has anyone had experience with jet ski excursions in Bora Bora. I am considering Miki Miki but their website advertises $187 dollars for a jetski, but when I e-mailed them they told me the website was outdated and the price would be $228. Are their other companies that people were happy with? Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry - I should have been more clear, I call all of them jet skis but I believe they are waverunners (the ones you sit down on?) that hold two people. Hope this helps.

Tara

We have rented Waverunners through Miki Miki and Matira tours. They were Waverunners, not jet skis. Both tours groups are terrific, I can't say what the cost is this year, as the last time we were in FP was Aug. 2004, the cost was $187.00 with Miki Miki and I must say, it was worth every dollar. This is always one of our favorite excursions, it's a great way to enjoy the beautiful blues and greens, in the lagoons of Bora Bora.

Sorry - I should have been more clear, I call all of them jet skis but I believe they are waverunners (the ones you sit down on?) that hold two people. Hope this helps.

Tara

Thanks for the info! I was hoping they had wave runners. This sounds really fun! Do you know how long you have them and are you free to roam or is it a "guided" ride?

Just got back today from our cruise and the Miki Miki waverunner excursion was definately one of the highlights of our cruise and we are already planning our second trip to FP next year, which will include this great excursion! The "guided" tour is well worth every penny and everyone we went with had a fantastic time. You can reserve with a credit card and then pay with CFP the day of the excursion. Our Miki Miki rep picked us as scheduled from the tender dock and drove us straight to their little beach side dock where we took off for what turned out to be around a three hour tour, with a little rest stop on a motu out on the reef with a beautiful view of the Mt. Otemanu behind us. I think we paid 20,500.00 CFP...but was well worth it!!!:)

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Looks like I shouldn't worry about a misquoted price of $40 and just book this excursion due to the rave reviews. I am looking forward to it.

Pugsbest - I think the advertisement says two hours and it is a guided tour with stops at various motus for coconut excursions or so I have read on other boards.

tsb2:)

Archived