Early hotel arrival?

jessdonna

Will be arriving in Miami by 9 am, staying at Holiday Inn downtown precruise. Does anyone know if Holiday Inn allows early check in if room is ready or if they allow luggage storage until check in time? This was the only flight time available for best round trip price. Thanks in advance for any answers or thoughts :)

Since your flight arrives at 9 am, by the time you get your luggage, find transportation, and get to the hotel, it will be around 11 am. If no rooms are available for early check in, your wait should be short.

BE AWARE that almost all hotels check in policy is for 3 pm checkin. However, IF rooms are cleaned and available, they will let you check in early.

One option I use is that since I fly from the west coast on a red eye, my flight arrives in MIA at 6:30 am. I ensure that I have a room available by getting a room for the night before. In other words if my flight arrives at 6:30 on the 2nd of the month, I actually reserve a room for the 1st. I guarantee that room with a credit card and note on the reservation what time I am arriving. The way the hotel doesn't think I'm a "No Show" and give away my room.

This way when I get to the hotel, I can immediatly check in, go to my room, and crash HARD.

i had the same question so I called Hoiday INN and asked. They said holdin our luggage would be no problem. We will be checking in next Saturday. Our flight arrives at 10. Cruising on the Victory.

Archived