Regal production shows?

elou

I heard Sweet Soul was a dull show from other cruisers. I was waiting for players at PokerPro and walked down the entranceway to theater for a few minutes during that show and it didn't sound like soul music at that moment and I wasn't interested and left. There was a dance routine going on and well, it's not quite up to SYTYCD on TV.

We liked Fiera, but did something else the night it was on our second week. Once was fine.

Just got off the Regal Princess November 15th. Fiera is the best production show shown in the Princess fleet. My wife and I have seen it twice now, the singers and dancers were fantastic. We didn't see Sweet Soul Music, but have on other ships. The other production show Spectacular is very good, I would highly recommend you see it. One of the highlights for us was on the last night when Princess did the "Voice of the Ocean" in the Princess Theater. It was done just like the TV show with the judges in revolving chairs. Cruise Director Martin Moss did a great job hosting the show with 8 contestants. It was really a hit with the passengers, the theater was full and they used the Vista Lounge for overflow for people to watch on a big screen. It was a fun and very entertaining show. Go see it, but arrive early to the theater as it filled up fast. You also have the option of voting for your favorite singer with a automatic gadget you get from Princess before entering the theater. The Regal does have great entertainment to be seen. Enjoy your cruise.