Midship Detective Games...all the same?

CurrenceDreams

Hi All!

I was wondering if the Midship Detective games are the same on the Dream as they are on the Fantasy...my girls loved them on the Dream but I was hoping they would be different on our next cruise on the Fantasy. Can you do the games multiple times and have a different ending?

Many thanks!!

Hi All!

I was wondering if the Midship Detective games are the same on the Dream as they are on the Fantasy...my girls loved them on the Dream but I was hoping they would be different on our next cruise on the Fantasy. Can you do the games multiple times and have a different ending?

Many thanks!!

When were you on the Dream? If it was before the dry dock, the Fantasy has more (different) games.

When were you on the Dream? If it was before the dry dock, the Fantasy has more (different) games.

Thank you Shmoo :) We were on right before the dry dock ..but I think my girls did one with DH that was muppet themed? Can you do them more than once and have a different outcome?

Thanks again!!

Thank you Shmoo :) We were on right before the dry dock ..but I think my girls did one with DH that was muppet themed? Can you do them more than once and have a different outcome?

Thanks again!!

Sorry, don't know about that. We just didn't have time to get around to doing the Midship Detective games. I just know the Fantasy had more than the Dream when we did both ships last year.

And that the Dream added more games during her dry dock. But I'm not sure exactly what the games are or how many there are or if there are variations to the games.

I was on the Dream before drydock and it had the 2 games - Missing Paintings or Missing Puppies. There was no Muppets option. The Fantasy has the Puppies, Paintings, and Muppets Options.

I have done them quite a bit as I have 3 kids who love to do them. The Paintings and Puppies ones are much easier and simpler. Their are different outcomes but not many. The Muppets ones are a bit harder to solve and makes them think quite a bit more about the clue and what it means. I think there are more possible outcomes on that one too.