RCCL shuttle bus EWR

cynt

Where do you catch the RCCL shuttle bus at EWR?

I'm assuming you've purchased the cruise transfer from RCL? I'm not sure how it exactly works at EWR. Perhaps someone else has some experience they can share.

My experience recently at LAX and at other airports in the past was that the cruise line reps are in the baggage claim area to connect with the folks who have purchased transfers. They will check you in and give you instructions. Typically the transfers do not start until after 11 am.

You were correct.

FYI shuttle service super easy and convenient. I toke it both ways no problems at all. I was at ewr around 8ish am and that included rush hour traffic. I arrived in plenty of time for my 12pm flight.

Terminal B by transportation Desk in Baggage Claim level, there should be a representative standing by between 9am to 11am.

Does anyone know if the pickup is limited to just Terminal B? It would make more sense to me that pickups would occur at all three terminals, or at least there would be a representative in the baggage claim at each terminal to direct folks to the pickup location.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the times I've used RCCL transfers there is a rep from the cruise line in the baggage area. Collect your bags and meet up with them. After everyone they're waiting for is ready to go they take you to the bus. In Barcelona they took the luggage, so you didn't have to drag it with you.

Hope that helps! If you have more questions, just call RCCL!